Monday, May 5, 2008

Chatting

Seirously people.

Now tell me. Why someone pays 12 euro monthly for freaky chatting.

Currently i have moved with part of old guild to new server. If a guild leader of working guild has
lot of chat, than now i have CHAT.

Really, WIM addon is saving my life those days. My memory and hands wouldnt be enough to keep track of it without addon.

If you people think its easy to chat and play, yes it is. But not if you talk with 6 ppl in whisper, party, guild and officer chat.

One whisper was imba.

[GMember]: Death what are you doing in Shattrah whole day?
[GLDeath]: Just standing and staring at my perfect character.
[GMember]: You are sick :o
[GLDeath]: Ye and it really makes me good to look at my lock. Am i sick because of that? Right now i am thinking i ll jump to toilet to finish myself off
[GMember]: :O
[GLDeath]: Now stop whispering me, i am getting on it
[GMember]: Youre really sick

GMember has left the guild.

Some people really miss sense of humour.

Anyway, i would like to ask all, if you dont have to, do not whisper to your GL.

It may lead to nerves break, which could lead to some extended guild kicking, in worst cases disband.

GLDeath

No comments: