Monday, May 12, 2008

People? I doubt it

Good morning.

I am really in bad mood now. Really.

I have toothache, I am tired. Thanks God that i cant login now. Would kick someone for sure.

Yesterday we had nice raid, first time trying Anetheron after migration. Didnt went very bad.

Also my officers showed me that they like kicking, nearly as me :DD

But whats the point.

Officers started raid invites. Great, less work for me :P.

Than it started.

[Trial]: Hey mate, can i get raid invite?
[GLDeath]: No.
[Trial]: Why? I have signed up for raid
[GLDeath]: Because i am not RL and cant invite you
[Trial]: But i have signed up!!!
[GLDeath]: Ye thats very nice. Gratulations
[Trial]: So will you invite me?
[GLDeath]: I cant. And stop buggering me or i ll kick you.
[Trial]: Ok ok, sorry.

Two hours later, raid spot free, Trial invited to raid.

Another hour later, raid over, people going to sleep.

Trial was kicked from guild by Officer

Ye in fact he was so big noob that he proved himself on his first raid ever.

And that damn officer didnt let me kick him alone :S

But anyway, was his first kick, so: Grats from me, and keep up the good work.

Many more incoming :D

GLDeath

1 comment:

Baťky said...

Sound like a good job to be a guild kicker :)