Friday, May 2, 2008

Guild bank

First of all. Sorry for delay with posts.

I would say it is obvious that guild bank, is property of guild(master).

And its not meant to be to use just for one man, or few chosen ones. (just one exception).

Now this is where all problems start. How do you divide 5 Flasks of supreme power you have in bank, to 7 magic DPS you have in raid.

I would say its pretty simple, since i am Warlock, and Guild Leader, its going to me by some coincidence.

Yeah you can bet people dont like it that way.

Or, why should we let tanks repair for Gbank money, when all people were wiping on new boss, not only tanks?

Those are questions that bother me a lot. Ok not that much, but they still bother me.

I have a perfect solution.

Gmotd: People stop asking me for stuff from gbank, i am gonna use all by myself!!! L2farm yourselves.

Yea u should see the reaction.

Ofcourse some people understood that in wrong way. They though i am joking.

I wasnt.

One Gmotd.
Casaulties : 3

Still. Why should they want something from there, when they put so little in :D

Signing off GLDeath

1 comment:

Baťky said...

I think i'll send all my money to guild Bank.

...

Oh, sry, i cant. I'm not you guild Member.