Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pain

Some people really make playing our beloved game pain.

Yeah, as any other guild leader, also i have lot of problems in guild.

Normally happens, that guild progress stucks. Pretty normal. If you are not Nihilum.

So when this happens, you can see what players you have.

Always there is core. People that you can 100% rely on.

Than there are others.

Some have patience, some dont.

Worst type of people are ones, that are not able to pay back YOUR patience with them.

For example. Shaman in guild, we are trying new boss like mad.

Yeah. Two days of wipes and nothing. Healing sucks. But noone got blamed yet

Suddenly, Shaman, that got outhealed by all:

[Shammy]: Sorry mate i really have to go off now.

No response from me for a while.

[Shammy]: I really have to wake up early tomorow.

Ok my brain working 100%, kick, kick kick? Or not? More or less decided.

[Shammy]: Ok i see you are really busy. Gl in further raid

Shammy has left the raid group.

Ooook. I am looking for my gkick macro. Finding him in guild roster.

There you go.

[Guild][Shammy]: Sorry guys, but this guild is really not for me, wiping 16 times on boss is just too much for me.

Shammy has left the guild.

You see? People have no respect to patience i have with them.

He failed at healing, he was one of main reasons of our wipes there.

And he even didnt give me the pleasure to kick him myself.

Thats something i call arogant bastard.

Anyways, ill get new one, that i ll kick myself, so no worries about my health for that :D

Regards

GLDeath

No comments: