Friday, April 18, 2008

Evil?

Yea, lot of ppl reply to my email.

They say I am really evil and bad.

So Am I? Not really.

I am just reflection of what normal guild leader wants to do really often.

And if you think its evil, i dont care really.

Altough also godlike person like me has real life.

Ye you can imagine how my ego suffer at work. I have a Boss there.

Its pain in ass. I cant even gkick him.

Altough i call him Ony, just like my favourite dragon from our beloved game.

And if you believe it or not, I can fight Ony in real life.

Only problem is, that i have never won a duel with him.

[Ony]: Death, I need you to stay longer at work.
[GLDeath]: Sorry boss i cant, got some shiet to do.(Raid)
[Ony]: Are you sure?
[GLDeath]: Roger that.

You see how easy it is to force someone to stay longer :P

So, full of joy, i came to raid late, everone whining like : 'Where is our imba RL?? Hope he is ok'

So i have announced that we gonna stay longer tonight.
Now THAT was WHINE.

I was so keen on raiding that night, that i didnt disband raid instantly.

[Raid][GLDeath]: Anyone has problem staying one hour longer?!!!
Silence
[Raid][GLDeath]: Ok great. So lets start :D

Everything was fine :D

I have to say 'Thanks' to my real life ony.

He learned me how to manipulate with people perfectly :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was silenced cause you muted raid chat.

Lorelei