Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Pull Squad"

Ye in my guild, this is a phenomenon.

In fact its some kind of premade for 5 men instances.

Heroics ofcourse.

I knew that those 4 people were going instances a lot together, and i also knew about name they are using for their group.

But i didnt know whats so funny on running heroics for few hours.

Untill they didnt have fifth member, which is always random from guild.

So my rl friend asked me to join them.

Ofcourse, i had nothing better to do after raid, so i joined.

One tankadin, priest, two mages and me (lock).

So they buffed up. Priest 20% mana, mages 50% mana, me 70% mana.

And then it came to reason why they call themselves pull squad.

My life tap button, was like stuck. Never had full mana.

Ok imagine:

First groups in mechanar. We killed first robot there.

Mark mobs? For what?

Pull first group to right. First mob down before tank could make any agro on him. Crowd control? For what?

Third mob is on 90%, mage steals agro, tank taunts and run into second group.

[Party][Angrybaldgnome]: Fu dera, no mana
[Party][GLDeath]: L2lifetap
[Party][Tank]: Whats mana? (note: tank is pala)
[Party][Angrybaldgnome]: Die in pain nubs.

Still everything ok. Everything was going somehow smooth.

We cleared mecha in 25 mins or so.

Still ok and doable right? Mecha is ez mode.

[Party][Tank]: what now?
[Party][Priest]: Dunno but lets do something more interesting, coz i nearly fell asleep.
[Party][GLDeath]: Shattered halls?

So we went to SH. I though that uhm they will be carefull.

They have no idea what that word means. did you ever try to aoe whole first room there?
Nor me, until that time.

45 mins to finish Naaru quest right? counting from first boss.

LOL.

That day i realised something. I have never been in normal group before.

After pulling 4 groups at once. We wiped. I was like: "wut wut, we suck."

Than tank said: [Tank]: Sorry, my mistake. Lets try 4 groups again, i think we can do it.

And we did. Next pull he took five. [Tank]: Ok we suck, we have to stick with 4.

Well whatever anyone of you thinks. Having those ppl in guild is blessing.
Running heroics with them, is adrenaline sport. If you have problems with heart, dont go.
On the other hand, i really dont know if they need fifth person there.

I think they call people just to not to make so much money. (that gnome is rich bastard :D)

My large fishing hat down before "Pull Squad".

GLDeath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the "pleasure" to try once, and almost broke my nails, on pressing buttons so fast;d

Lorelei