Monday, April 28, 2008

Manipulation

Ye in fact I am not person you want to know in real life.

I like to move my game powers to reality. Really badly.

Only thing that is still saving the world is, that I still didnt find out how to punish people like in game.

Maybe you think I am sick.

My favourite blogger [GM]Dave wrote one big true.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I am absolutely corrupted. Even more.

Last time i nearly kicked my mother from guild.

She had really bad day. Came tired from work. Really tired. After 24 hours.

So you can imagine middle age woman after whole day at work. Just to add, having her days.

She was like fury warrior in bunch of mobs. Only thing you can do against this is /cover.

You can only be quiet and listen well. And than, when she says something wrong, grab that word and answer as much sarcasticaly as you can. If you plan to commit suicide.

Yea i did. Unfortunately. I had to spend whole day in pub. She wasnt talking to me for few days.

But still while she was shouting at me i typed few times /gkick mom. You wont believe me.
It didnt work :S. I would say something is broken IRL.

I say gief me powers to demote or promote :D, to kick and to invite (to life).

Would be awesome, just imagine pub situation

[GLDeath]: Hey waiter, i want a beer gief one
[Waiter]: No you had enough already

Waiter has been kicked out of pub by GLDeath.

Random person has been promoted by GLDeath to Waiter.

I could really live with that :P Wouldnt you?

You listen well, youre fine with me. You dont, i ll kick.

I want my magic button IRL.

GLDeath

1 comment:

Baťky said...

[Trial] Hej GLDeath i wanna pay one Beer for ya
[GLDeath] Ok, no problemo.
[Trial] GLDeath, one more?
[GLDeath] Sure.

After few hours ...

[Trial] GLDeath, hic, you need some more beer, dont leave, hic
[GlDeath] I dont, hic, i do not, hic, no more plz, hic, have to go, hic
[Trial] Dont be a crybaby, hic
[GLDeath] I told you, mine girl, hic, i must, hic
[Trial] NO NO NO, you told me, hic, to be ruthless with a woman
[GLDeath] Yes, you have to, hic, but i need to go, im hard only ingame, hic

Trial has left the guild