Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things that make me go...

There are only few things that make me go nuts.

One of those is for sure arrogance of a "Noob".

Imagine, you are in Karazhan, just to gear up some new members and some alts.

You take neew trial warrior as OT.

Run in, Buff up. Start with trash, everything going fine, you are thinking about some time record if all goes well.

Than group comes to Attumen, The Huntsman.

OT starting on horsie right? Ppl start to nuke.

Thanks to Lord that i have thread meter. After 15 seconds of fight i was still staring at thread metter, looking for our "tank".

He just wasnt there.

So i scrolled it down. Boom!!

130 TPS!!! Sorry, but renew on me is 150 tps.

At that time, first ranged dps was down, horse biting second.

"STOP DMG" i shouted to voice chat.

"Start tanking, dont autoattack only omg"

Late, i had only CoE and imolate on it that time. It turned to me.

Ok wipe. LOL.

Clearing SSC wipeless. Right?

Soo imba whisper incoming

[Tank] whispers: FFS tell them to chill dps.
[GLDeath]: are you all right? or tanking without weapon?
[Tank]whispers: What??? If they wouldnt nuke like idiots, all would be fine!!!

Those moments, my finger was shaking on kick button.

But i took a deep breath.

[GLDeath][Raid]: Ok slight change in tactics. Main tank tanking both. Buff up!!
[Tank] whispers: why?? You suck!! I did nothing wrong!!!

Tank was kicked from raid by [GLDeath].

[GLDeath][Guild]: looking for offtank for kara. Anyone? Lock? shadow priest? rogue?

[Tank] whispers: $%# YOU!!!

Tank was kicked from guild by [GLDeath].

Ye life is sad.

I wonder why i like my "magic" button so much.

It really gives me release sometimes :D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guild you have there. Funny that when something goes wrong you immediately go for your /gkick command.

Good guilds usually discuss problems with each other. To me, you seem to be harvesting some personal ego off everyone else.

Klishu

Anonymous said...

death u are noob!:D
P.S. I am tank and i was never kicked from raid or guild:D


Salemkd